A highly experienced dog trainer, helping you to live in harmony with your dog.
Qualifications & Training
- Kennel Club Accredited Instructor (Companion Dog training) accredited March 2019
- Dog Training Instructor course with The Walkabout Group
- Jan Fennell Foundation Course in Canine Communication
- St John Ambulance First Aid in the Workplace certificate
- ProTraining Europe Canine First Aid certificate
- Dorwest Herbs Product Knowledge Training Scheme
- Dog Nutrition Course from Nutrience Dog Good
- Kennel Club Good Citizen Certificates
- Grisha Stewart three day workshop learning the theory and skills of BAT 2.0
- Compass Learning Foundation in Canine Behaviour Management (currently working towards diploma)
- Dog Training College – Canine Body Language instructor
- Sheila Harper seminar on Calming the Stressful Dog
- Carolyn Menteith lecture “Puppy Parties – What you need to know”
- Dr Roger Mugford lecture on dog behaviour
- Dean Hart of The Canine Studies College lecture “An exploration into the symptoms and treatment of Canine Anxiety, Fear and Phobia”
- Robert Alleyne day seminar
- Angela White lecture “Training the Handler – a look at instructing, communication skills and your role as an instructor and advisor”
- Stephen Jenkinson lecture “Commercial Dog Walkers – adding value and reducing conflict”
- Angela White demonstration “Clicker train your problems away”
- The Dog Bite Provention Conference with Speakers – Victoria Stilwell, Sarah Fisher, Grisha Stewart, Kendall Sheppard, Chirag Patel and others
- Amber Batson – Aggression in Dogs course (3 weekend modules)
- The Puppy Conference 2018
- IMDT 2 Day Career as a Dog Trainer course
- Worry Free Walks with Dom Hodgson
- Grow your Pet Business Fast Seminar with Dom Hodgson
- IMDT The Exercises one day seminar
What sort of a relationship do you want with your dog?
Rewards Dog Training can help you right through from those early days with your pup and beyond so that you can have the best start possible to build the relationship you want.
But it’s not all about pups, sometimes owners need help with those ‘teenage’ and ‘senior’ years too! Ask how we can help you to live in harmony with your dog.